1. Co Wash my hair, while it is the protective style every other night. Which basically mean wash with creamy conditioner. :)
2. Overnight, I baggy whenever my hair is really dry.
3. Sometimes, I baggying under my wig during the day, again if my hair is dry.
4. I try to use my hand held steamer daily. I plug it into a long extension cord fill it up with water. Then hold onto sections of my hair while watching a television show in bed.
5. Before using the hand held steamer, I put product in my hair. Sometimes I rub some leave in conditioner in, and then steam. Other times, I spray my DIY hair spritz in, and then steam. The last option, is to spray with some Scurl moisturizer, and then steam.
6. No matter which option I chose before I steam, my after steam routine is constant. I always seal with oil and a creamy moisturizer.
7. Of course, I protect my strands at night, by sleeping with a 100% silk bonnet. Get yours now!
8. Once a month I clarify with a regular shampoo. Thanks to everyone who helped, me fine tune this under wig regimen. Now I just need to get myself a new wig. I am pretty much over this Finger Comber Unit. The novelty has worn off! F.Y.I I am wearing the Finger Comber Unit wig in all the photos in this post.